Calling all BlogHer 13 attendees! Be sure to check out my 30 minute talk on “What Type of Social Media Leader Are You? on July 26 and 27. During my talk, I will introduce the seven Digital Sisterhood Leadership archetypes that have helped me understand the leadership roles women play in social media. Today, I would like to introduce you to the Enchantista, one of the Digital Sisterhood Leadership archetypes.
An Enchantista is a woman who taps into the magic of her spirit as she focuses her energy, opens her heart, trusts her intuition, embraces her fears, and shares her gifts in service to others.
During Digital Sisterhood Month 2012, the women listed below were named Digital Sisters of the Year – Enchantistas. Recognize any familiar names?
- Monica Coleman, author, founder of Beautiful Mind blog, minister, and professor
- Kety Esquivel, digital executive at Fenton Communications and TEDxAdamsMorganWomen convener
- Faith Hunter, founder of Faith Hunter Yoga and Embrace Yoga, podcaster, and writer
- Jeannette Kaplun, author and founder of Hispana Global and Todobebe.com
- Jennifer Lee, author, coach, and founder of Artizen Coaching and Life Unfolds blog
- Zawadi Nyong’o, founder of ZerobyZawadi.com
- Akilah Richards, author and founder of Execumama.com, The Lightcaster’s Project and The Life Design Agency
- Jamie Ridler, coach and founder of Jamie Ridler Studios
- Willa Shalit, artist, author, founder of Fairwinds Trading, Inc., and co-founder of MaidenNation.com
- Kimberly Wilson, author, eco-designer, founder of Tranquil Space and Tranquility du Jour blog and podcast, and yoga teacher
While writing my upcoming Digital Sisterhood book, I created manifesto collages to better understand each leadership archetype. Check out the Enchantista’s key phrases.
Do any of the words resonate with you?
Are you an Enchantista?