Be Present, Well & the REAL YOU
So much stuff is happening inside and outside of you. You’ve got ideas, dreams, responsibilities, and stuff that gets in your way. It can feel groovy one minute and devastating the next.
Do you want to run from it all because you don’t know what to do to get to the other side of being the REAL YOU?
Are you hiding behind a mask as the person you think you should be or are expected to be in your life, relationships, and career?
The problem with wearing the mask is it limits you. It holds you hostage. It can even imprison you for a lifetime and stop you from being the REAL YOU.
You may think you can outsmart the REAL YOU, but you can’t!
The REAL YOU is the guardian of your ideas and dreams.
The REAL YOU’s mission is to make sure your ideas and dreams see the light of day.
The world is waiting for the REAL YOU to arrive. And so are you!
You may be thinking, how can I arrive when I don’t know how or I am afraid?
You need a safe haven to arrive as the REAL YOU where you can nurture, transform, and celebrate yourself with loving kindness, compassion, nonjudgment, patience, and forgiveness.
With me as your coach, I’ll help you arrive when you learn my Thriving Mindfully System of 5 Core Commitments.
These commitments invite you to use a heart-centered approach to showing up as the REAL YOU in your life, relationships, and career. They include:
1) Core Commitment #1 Slow Your Living: Heart-centered awareness of what’s happening inside and outside of yourself
2) Core Commitment #2 Sustain Your Living: Heart-centered awareness and action steps on how you take care of yourself
3) Core Commitment #3 Share Your Living: Heart-centered awareness and action steps on how you show up and communicate in your relationships
4) Core Commitment #4 Serve Through Your Living: Heart-centered awareness and action steps on how you share your divine talents and skills, serve others, and make an impact in the world
5) Core Commitment #5 Savor Your Living: Heart-centered awareness and actions steps on how you identify and celebrate your wins
Using this system, you will be able to:
-Feel grounded and confident in who you truly are no matter what’s happening
-Take better care of yourself based on your unique energy
-Strategically take small steps to accomplish your goals with accountability
-Make better choices and informed decisions
-Mindfully communicate and interact with others
-Positively impact the world as you share your divine gifts and talents and serve others
-Celebrate your small, medium, and big wins with gratitude
My Thriving Mindfully System of 5 Core Commitments was born out of the lessons I have learned, my mindful self-care certifications and Human Design studies, the strategies I have used over the past 30+ years, the work I have done in my wellness company, and the three mindfulness books I have written.
I am a spiritual being having a very real human experience as an award-winning Thriving Mindfully Coach, an artist, an author, and a Human Design Doula in Washington, DC. I am also a legally ordained interfaith reverend who holds space for and officiates sacred life celebrations and ceremonies. I acknowledge I reside on the sacred land of the Piscataway Indian Nation.
I discovered mindfulness, self-care, and wellness when my career as a lawyer, an investment banker, and a digital communications professional stressed me out, caused burnout, and did not produce the level of success I expected. During my healing journey, I studied and practiced meditation, yoga, reiki, sound healing, journaling, art-making, creative writing, and Human Design. They helped me develop self-care practices, navigate change, and become resilient. As a result, I became a certified yoga and mindfulness meditation teacher, a digital wellness educator, a reiki master practitioner, and a sound healer.
Today, I lead Ananda Leeke Consulting, a wellness company, and the Thriving Mindfully Academy, an online learning platform and membership network. Through my work, I am able to hold space for and support the growth and resiliency of mission-driven individuals, companies, organizations, and communities.
Find out how I have helped people just like you.
DIWA, Kai Kai’s Organization Website: www.instagram.com/diwa.dmv
Chester’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/thecprbrand
Danielle’s Website: www.daniellericks.com
Martin’s Website: https://parquillian.com
Booking the Thriving Mindfully as the REAL YOU program with me will give you immediate access to:
-Self-led Thriving Mindfully pre-recorded master classes
-Self-led Human Design pre-recorded webinars
If you choose to do nothing the cost will be so much more than the investment of coaching. Looking back I have to admit that had I known the impact coaching would have made on my life, relationships, and career years ago, I would have done anything to hire a coach. Whether you join the Thriving Mindfully as the REAL YOU Program or not, you gotta do something NOW. If nothing changes NOW, then tomorrow will be exactly the same.
Here’s what doing nothing will cost you:
- Your birthright of joy will slip through your fingers because dwelling in the same place you’ve been will leave you frustrated, angry, and burned out. It is a joy killer, for sure! Every day becomes so heavy. That heaviness will come from being confused, fearful, and doubtful. It will only increase with time.
- Your peace of mind will be compromised as the heaviness of confusion and doubt increase daily. They will weigh you down and diminish the clarity you need to move forward in your life, relationships, and career.
- Procrastination will become your BFF and an uninvited roommate. The longer it stays around, the more power it will gain and ultimately force you into a timeout that doesn’t have an expiration date.
- Your relationships will begin to get off track because you are not honoring your relationship with yourself first.
- As you begin to experience deeper emotions of anger, frustration, and impatience, the way you show up and communicate with family, friends, and colleagues will get messy and unhealthy.