Welcome to 2021 Groovy People!
Are you ready for a new year? Have you set an intention?
Before I begin each new year, I take time to come home to myself with a personal retreat. During the retreat, I open myself up with mindful self-care practices including meditation, prayer, chanting, gentle yoga, reiki, and tapping. These practices ground me and prepare me for deep reflection. I use mindful journaling to review and reflect on the person I became, how I showed up in my life and career, the lessons I learned, the blessings I received, and the actions I took and people that need releasing and forgiving. Once I am able to pour my emotions and thoughts on paper, I am able to take in the growth and barriers that got in the way. From this place, I am able to set an intention, map out goals, identify accountability partners who will support my goals, and create a self-celebration plan that will help me honor my small, medium, and big wins.
For the past three weeks, I have led several Come Home to Yourself Retreats. During each retreat, I have supported a phenomenal group of people as they reflected on their 2020 lessons and blessings, released and forgiven themselves and others, set intentions, mapped out goals and action steps, identified accountability partners, and developed a self-celebration plan they can use to honor their small, medium, and big wins.
During one of the retreats, I chose the word SOAR as my 2021intention. SOAR is an acronym that outlines my intention to:
S: SHOW up and show out fully as the REAL ME in 2021
O: OWN all of ME in 2021 – the good, in-between, and not so good
A: I am ABUNDANT!
R: I REST daily!
Do you want to SOAR with me in 2021?
Take one step towards soaring with my Come Home to Yourself Retreat on January 10th at 2-4:30 PM ET. The virtual retreat will help you wrap up 2020 and start 2021 with more intention, ease, and gratitude. REGISTER HERE.
Need more help navigating 2021? Looking for one-on-one coaching support, a virtual trainer for your organization or a speaker for next virtual event?
Check out the services I offer through Ananda Leeke Consulting and the Thriving Mindfully Academy.
Contact me to set up a complimentary 20-minute consultation call via Google Meet, Zoom or the phone: email@example.com.
Looking for easy ways to practice mindful self-care in 2021?
Check out the resources below.
- Slow down and listen to the new Thriving Mindfully playlist on YouTube. Allow the music to inspire and energize you. Open your heart and get ready to move your body with the special music here.
2. Take the Thriving Mindfully Academy’s self-hug challenge. Go here to learn the benefits of a self-hug and how you can get started with the self-hug challenge.
3. Check out over 100 episodes of the Thriving Mindfully Podcast here.
4. Visit the Thriving Mindfully Academy for mindfulness, self-care, and wellness resources here.
5. Connect with like-minded folks who enjoy sharing information about mindfulness, self-care, and wellness in the A Mindful Cup of Tea Facebook page here.
6. Join me for the weekly Mindful Monday Meditation virtual class at 7-7:30 PM ET via Zoom. Register here.
7. Go here to learn about and purchase my three mindfulness books: Love’s Troubadours, a yoga-inspired novel; That Which Awakens Me, a mindful creativity memoir; and Digital Sisterhood, a mindful technology memoir.