Hey Groovy Friend!
It’s Ananda Leeke here. I’ve got a question for you.
When’s the last time you slowed down and connected with your breath and body?
If you don’t remember, that’s okay. If you feel like you don’t have any time to slow down, that’s okay too.
Before you read any further, take 10 seconds to breathe deeply one time. Inhale through your nose. Exhale through your mouth.
Congratulations! You just invested in your wellness journey by slowing down. When you slow down, you are giving yourself permission to go from a state of overwhelm to a state of being open to your thoughts, feelings, and needs.
Being open to your thoughts, feelings, and needs allows you to connect with your nurturing self. That part of you who is willing to take SMALL steps towards nurturing your spirit, heart, mind, and body, and life in uplifting ways.
You deserve to be nurtured.
Nurturing begins with small and simple steps.
Nurturing is another word for self-care which is your birthright.
Nurturing is your self-care birthright that begins with the breath. The breath is free and available every minute of every day.
PAUSE right here and take a deep breath.
Now that you have had 10 seconds of nurturing, take another deep breath and place your hand on your heart. As you exhale, notice how your heart feels. Your heart holds your TRUTH. The TRUTH about what’s happening inside of you and what you need to nurture yourself.
If your heart could speak, how would it answer the questions below.
- Are you sick and tired of being stressed out and time-pressed in your life and career?
- Are you stuck and unclear about what self-care is and how it can exist in your life and career?
- When you hear the word self-care, does it stress you out because it sounds like you are being selfish or self-indulgent?
- Does the world self-care make you think or feel like you don’t have enough time, energy, space or money to do anything about it?
- Are you struggling with establishing a self-care routine?
- Do you want to live and work mindfully?
- Do you want to feel more energized, inspired, informed, creative, and fulfilled in your life and career?
If you answered “YES OR HELL YEAH” to any of the questions above, you’re in the right place. You are exactly where you need to be!
Are you ready to invest in your wellness journey?
Join the Thriving Mindfully Academy!
Being a member will help you reclaim your birthrights of mindfulness, self-love, and self-care. You’ll get access to
- Fall and Spring Virtual Retreats (replay videos)
- Thriving Mindfully 101 and Human Design 101 self-led mini courses
- 2 monthly 30-minute mindful self-care classes (replay video)
- Monthly digital self-care package (affirmation, inspiring quote, meditation audio recording, journaling prompt, and lunar/crystal/chakra wisdom
- Inspiring and informed content in the Mindful Self-Care Resource Library that will help you embrace your wellness journey right where you are, in ways that works best for you, and with the spirit of joy, play, fun, and creativity
- Wellness challenges offered during Stress Awareness Month in April, Self-Care Awareness Month in September, and Loving Kindness Month in November
- Access to NEW mindfulness, self-care, and wellness articles, podcasts, and videos before anyone else
- Special announcements and discounts on courses, coaching packages, events, services, and products
Learn what happened when people just like you worked with me and experienced my Thriving Mindfully approach to being present, well, and their real selves.
DIWA, Kai Kai’s Organization Website: www.instagram.com/diwa.dmv
Ayesha’s Website: www.heartrefugemindfulnesscommunity.org
Martin’s Website: https://parquillian.com
Cheryl’s Website: https://cheryl-poinsette-brown.mystrikingly.com
Juneous’ Website: www.bridgewarrior.com
Three last things …
You get 1,440 minutes each day. How you use your 1,440 minutes is a CHOICE. May you CHOOSE TO NUTURE YOURSELF with my coaching support and the Thriving Mindfully Academy’s group accountability.
Becoming a Thriving Mindfully Academy member is a personal growth investment and act of in-powerment. Click here to get started.
Email me if you have questions: email@example.com.