Great News! I am preparing to launch Sisterhood, the Blog Radio (http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/42015) on Wednesday, June 24th at 8:00 p.m. “Sisterhood 2009: What does it mean to be a feminist today?” is the theme. Join me for a one-on-one interview with Jennifer Nedeau, Women’s Rights Blogger for Change.org – http://womensrights.change.org.
Sisterhood, the Blog Radio is a monthly radio show hosted by Talkshoe.com. It features one-on-one conversations with women about sisterhood, self-discovery, self-expression, spirituality, self-care, self-expression, social justice advocacy, and social media. If you are on Facebook, join the Sisterhood, the Blog Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23050254985. Be sure to follow Sisterhood, the Blog on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sisterhdtheblog. Stop by Sisterhood, the Blog on WordPress.com: http://sisterhoodtheblog.wordpress.com.
Mark your calendars for upcoming episodes of Sisterhood, the Blog Radio. See schedule below.
July 29 @ 8pm – Self-Expression: The Writing Life
- A conversation with Joy Brambles Oehlkers, Senior Editor, McGraw-Hill Professional
August 26 @ 8pm – Spirituality: Blooming Right Where You Are
- A conversation with Kelli Jarreaux, an ordained Interfaith Minister, attorney, arbitrator, mediator, global peace facilitator, life coach, and co-author of Hopwood, Bakke, and Beyond: Diversity on our Nations Campuses and Sacred Secrets: Finding Your Way to Joy, Peace and Prosperity
September 30 @ 8pm – Self-Care: Yoga As A Life Practice
- Guest TBA
October 28 @ 8pm – Self-Discovery: The Connection We Share With Our Mothers
- A conversation with Gail Straub, co-founder of Empowerment Training Programs and author of Returning to My Mother’s House: Taking Back the Wisdom of the Feminine – www.empowermenttraining.com
November 25 @ 8pm – Social Justice Advocacy: Making Your Life Count Through Service
- A conversation with Gloria Pan, Vice President, Internet Communications, Turner Strategies
December 2 @ 8pm – Social Media: Building Creative Online Communities
- A conversation with Jamie Ridler, a certified professional co-active coach, leader/builder of creative online communities, founder of Jamie Ridler Studios, and blogger/founder of Starshyne Productions – http://jamieridler.blogspot.com