It’s been a busy and juicy week for me. My focus has been on women in social media. Monday night was fantastic because I hosted Sisterhood the Blog Radio’s Talkshoe.com show on how women marry their social justice, social entrepreneurial, and/or nonprofit work with social media. I was joined by a powerful group of nonprofit and social justice digital divas. They included:
- Luvvie Ajayi, Co-founder of The Red Pump Project – http://www.theredpumpproject.com, http://twitter.com/redpumproj, and http://twitter.com/luvvieig;
- Debra Askanase, Engagement specialist, founder of Community Organizer 2.0, and community marketing manager at First Giving – http://www.communityorganizer20.com and http://twitter.com/askdebra;
- Aisha Brown, founder of Global Awareness Project (GAP) Consulting, an international social justice consultancy advocating for the political, social, and economic empowerment of people of color – http://www.globalawarenesspc.com and http://twitter.com/gapconsulting;
- Rosita Cortez, Founder of Social Media 4 Nonprofits – http://www.rositacortez.com and http://twitter.com/rositacortez;
- Niecy Taylor, Social justice advocate, fundraising and communications consultant, coach, author of Of Service: A Life Lived For Others, and host of BlogTalkRadio’s A Designer’s Original show – http://niecytaylor.com and http://twitter.com/niecytaylor; and
- Karyn Watkins, Co-founder of The Red Pump Project – http://www.theredpumpproject.com, http://twitter.com/redpumproj, and http://twitter.com/thefabgiver.
Click here to listen to the show (1 hour): http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/42015. Be sure to look for the October 4th audio recording in the Past Episodes archives.