What kind of June adventures do you have planned? My June adventures are fun-filled. Check them out below. Hope you can join me!
Ananda’s June Adventures
1) Ananda is hosting the Women in Social Media series on Sisterhood the Blog Radio on June 10 at 8 pm EST (Pam Perry), June 15 at 8:30 pm EST (Katherine Lewis), and June 22 at 8 pm EST (Shonali Burke).
2) Come here Ananda’s June 16th talk on “Who’s living inside of me?” from 6pm to 10pm at Ignite DC, Town Danceboutique, 2009 8th Street, NW, Washington, DC.
3) Watch Ananda’s kg yoga life practices class on Mom TV on June 16 at 8:00 pm EST (the show will be pre-recorded in the morning). Click on the link to watch the show: http://www.momtv.com/kgyogalife.html.
4) Register for the Blogging While Brown conference in DC (click here to register) and take Ananda’s yoga class for social media users on June 19 from 8:15 am to 8:30 am at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, 801 Mount Vernon Place Northwest, Washington, DC (located at Mt Vernon/Convention Center subway station).
5) Ananda is serving as the organizer for the DC She Writes Meet Up on June 29 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at Teaism, 400 8th Street, NW, Washington, DC. Click on the link for more details: http://www.shewrites.com/events/washington-dc-sw-first. She Writes – www.shewrites.com – is a social networking site for women writers. It was established on June 29, 2009. The Meet Up will celebrate the first year anniversary.