Happy Wellness Wednesday Groovy People!
I love Wellness Wednesdays because they give me a chance to check-in with myself and clients on how we are taking care of ourselves. That ‘s why I am reaching out to you today.
How are you doing this week?
How are you starting and ending your days?
What mindful self-care practices are working?
Who or what are getting in your way?
What resources do you need to take better care of yourself?
This week I started my mornings with my personal practice of prayer, meditation, reiki, and yoga. I also had an opportunity to lead two mindfulness meditation sessions at the Nonprofit Technology Network’s virtual conference. During the sessions, I reminded everyone we get 1,440 minutes each day. We can choose to use one or more of these minutes to practice mindful self-care. I encouraged folks to use the Spring Homework (mentioned in the graphic above) to check-in with themselves and recommit to self-care.
Need more support with mindful self-care? Join me for the Thriving Mindfully Academy’s Spring Virtual Retreat on Saturday, March 27th at 7-9:30 PM ET.
During the virtual retreat, you will:
- Practice mindful self-care with deep breathing exercises, a mindfulness meditation with self-touch, and gentle chair yoga
- Learn how to align and manage your energy with the wisdom of the Spring Equinox, Summer Solstice, Autumn Equinox, Winter Solstice, New Moon, Full Moon, and crystal therapy
- Participate in an intuitive movement exercise and a sound bath meditation that will help you open your heart to release and forgive
- Reflect on and journal about what’s working and not working in your life and career, and what’s getting in your way
- Set intentions and identify the resources, action steps, and accountability support you need to manifest who you want to be and what you want to manifest in your life and career
- Create a self-celebration plan to appreciate your small, medium, and big wins
A Zoom video link will be emailed to you once you register for the online retreat. Get your ticket here: March 27th Retreat at 7-9:30 PM ET.