January 2018 is almost over. How is it treating you? How are you treating it? When is the last time you slowed down and breathed deeply? How often are you present and aware of what’s truly happening? Need more mindful moments in your life?
I’d like to you invite you to explore how mindfulness can support you in your daily living, creativity, and career with the podcast resources below.
1) Mini Mindfulness Toolkit (43.40 minutes): Includes a reflection on the meaning of mindfulness, a tune-in (pre-meditation check-in with breathing exercises), a guided meditation, and journaling exercises
2) Be Present (16.31 minutes): Includes a body scan to help you relax and come into the present moment
3) Outsmart Stress with Meditation (16.56 minutes): Includes a basic guided mindfulness meditation
4) Open Your Heart with Compassion Meditation (20.07 minutes): Includes meditation that helps you have compassion for yourself when dealing with difficult people
5) Mindfulness on the Go (6.15 minutes): Includes breathing exercises and a guided mindful moment
I checked out your blog and was impressed with the collection of podcast resources. You have assembled a solid teaching package.