Today’s podcast discusses the power of creativity communities and what happened during the creativity conversations I hosted at the Digital Sisterhood Network’s April 30th meet up at The Mediterranean Spot on U Street, NW in Washington, DC. See photos above. Click here to listen to the podcast.
Have you ever been a part of a creativity community? How did it impact or inspire you?
Do you know what creativity looks like in your life? Do you need to open your creative heart? Do you know what your creative voice sounds like? Are you able to access it? What is it telling you? Are you ready to give birth to your creativity? Do you need support and tips on how to give birth to your creativity or navigate your creative process?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, join me on Thursday, May 15 for the “Giving Birth to Your Creativity” online workshop from 8:30 p.m. EST to 10:00 p.m. EST. The online 90 minute workshop will offer a small group of five participants the following:
- Creative Self-Care Practices (breathing exercises, guided meditation, affirmation, and kind and gentle office yoga for your eyes, hands, mouth, and shoulders).
- Ice Breaker Exercise and Sharing Circle.
- Talk on “Giving Birth to Your Creativity with a Creativity Recipe.”
- Journaling Exercises with Sharing Circle and Creativity Coaching Feedback.
- Action Planning Steps and Tips for Giving Birth to Your Creativity.
- Two creativity coaching email check-ins (one in June and one in July).
- A special discount on creativity coaching sessions and packages.
The workshop is based on exercises and information contained in my book, That Which Awakens Me: A Creative Woman’s Poetic Memoir of Self-Discovery (available on Amazon). It will be delivered via conference call. So all you need to participate is your telephone. Once you register and pay $26.26 ($23.95 workshop fee and $2.31 Eventbrite fee) for the workshop, I will email you an agenda with handouts, the special discount on creativity coaching sessions, and the telephone number for the conference call. Click here to register for the workshop.