2011 was an intense year for me. So many great things happened. So many lessons were learned. Each person and experience made me who I am today.
As I look back on 2011, some of my greatest experiences were from my work with the Digital Sisterhood Network. Click here to listen to my audio blog that provides my top 40 Digital Sisterhood moments in 2011 (1 hour 11 minutes).
Check out some of my photos below.
1) Traveling to Haiti as the Heart of Haiti Blogger Ambassador with a group of dynamic group of digital sisters in February
2) Speaking about Digital Sisterhood for DC Women Entrepreneurs at Ignite DC #8 in October
3) Speaking at the Blogalicious/Black Public Relations Society of DC Meet-Up in September
4) Attending the Blogalicious Weekend Conference with lifestyle blogger Kamaria T. Richmond, the 2011 Digital Sisterhood Network Blogger-in-Residence at the Gaylord National Hotel in October
5) Meeting my BlogHer roommate Lilian Chang, founder of ChineseGrandma.com at the BlogHer Conference in August