Great News! I am headed to BLISSDOM on February 23-25! I have been wanting to attend this social media conference for years! Why? Because it represents Fierce Living to the MAX!!!!! They have amazing speakers all of the time! They celebrate joie de vivre and call it BLISS (which is the meaning of Ananda in Sanskrit)! I also love the spirit and work of Alli Worthington, Barbara Jones, and the entire BLISSDOM team!
Guess what? I will be speaking about Fierce Living, my new favorite passion and 2012 life theme during BLISSDOM. The topic of my writing session is “Fierce Living from Your Creative Heart.” It will be held on February 24 from 2:30 to 4:00 pm. See the description below.
Calling all creative women! You know who you are Ms. Artist, Collage Maker, Crafter, Dancer, Dramatic Performer, Musician, Painter, Photographer, Poet, Sculptor, and Ms. Writer. When’s the last time you allowed yourself the space to dream, imagine, and create something that inspired a deep feeling of peace, play, and fulfillment? Wait no more. During this session, you will have an opportunity to explore your inner women (also known as archetypes or personalities) and the role they play in your creativity through mindful writing exercises and discussion. The takeaways include ways to tap into your inner women’s intuition, imagination, and nurturing energy as “fierce living” growth opportunities for 2012 and beyond.
FYI — Join #DSFierce Living Conversations on #DigitalSisterhood Wednesdays
The 2012 theme of Digital Sisterhood Network (DSN) is “Fierce Living.” As the DSN founder, I define Fierce Living as,
“the mindful practice of unplugging, understanding, and unifying who I am online and offline from the inside out so I am able to express myself fully in my healthy living journey, Digital Sisterhood book writing, art, and work as a coach, digital media producer, yoga teacher, and innerpreneur.”
My mother Theresa and Oprah Winfrey are two of my Fierce Living sheroes because they remind women we are stronger than we know.
DSN recognizes that fierce living means different things to different people. That’s why we are hosting #DSFierceLiving conversations on Facebook, Pinterest, Survey Monkey, and Twitter on #DigitalSisterhood Wednesdays in 2012.
Here are four ways you can participate.
1) LIKE Digital Sisterhood on Facebook, visit the page on #DigitalSisterhood Wednesdays, and share what you are doing to make fierce living a reality in your daily life.
2) Create a #DSFierceLiving 2012 board on Pinterest and share what fierce living looks like in your life. Cross post your Pinterest link on Digital Sisterhood Facebook page. Also, tweet the link on Twitter with the hashtag #DSFierceLiving. DSN will retweet it. Click here to check out Ananda Leeke’s #DSFierceLiving Board on Pinterest.
3) Follow @Digitalsisterhd on Twitter and participate in #DigitalSisterhood Wednesdays by tweeting your favorite digital sisters. Tweet about your acts of fierce living by using the hashtag #DSFierceLiving.
4) Participate in #DSFierceLiving 2012 Conversation on Survey Monkey by answering six easy and fun questions about your fierce living definition, sheroes, and inspirational music.
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/anandaleeke/dsfierceliving-2012
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/digitalsisterhood
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/digitalsisterhd
- Survey Monkey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KJCW8ZL