Happy Creativity Thursday!
This morning I woke up and decided to honor Creativity Thursday with a Creative Breakfast that included oatmeal with cranberries and agave in a cup decorated with Egyptian women and art (purchased during my 1995 trip to Egypt), a banana, a glass of decaf green tea, the Inspiration issue of Poets & Writers (January/February) magazine, and three quotes about creativity by African American artists, musicians, and poets that were published in my book, That Which Awakens Me: A Creative Woman’s Poetical Memoir of Self-Discovery. Click here to listen to my podcast about my Creative Breakfast.
I chose to start my day this way because I needed to open my creative heart with some intentional moments of creativity. Why? I’ve been moving at a pretty fast pace over the past ten days with little time left to nurture my creative heart.
After I finished eating breakfast and reading three articles in the magazine, I took a few more moments to look through some of my fashion magazines for images I need for a collage I am planning to make to celebrate the spring season. When I finished collecting images, I realized my Creative Breakfast turned into a mini artist date at home. How cool is that?
Have you ever had a Creative Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or Snack?
What did you eat and do to make it creative?
PS: Check out two of my most recent Vine videos that celebrate creative journey.
- Video 1 – My creative word mantras I use to write my books
- Video 2 – The book that opened my creative heart — Danielle LaPorte’s The Desire Map
From February 1 to March 31, I am offering a special discount package on my creativity coaching services. See details below.
My Creativity Coaching Practice: Click here to read more about my approach and background as a creativity coach.
Discount Period: The creativity coaching packages must be purchased via PayPal by March 31, 2014. They must be used by July 31, 2014.
Fees and Services:
1) 1 one-hour session with 2 email follow ups – $99.95 (original price – $139.95)
2) 3 one-hour sessions with 4 email follow ups – $359.95 (original price – $389.95)
3) 6 one-hour sessions with 7 email follow ups – $769.95 (original price – $799.95)
4) 9 one-hour sessions with 10 email follow ups – $1,169.99 (original price – $1,199.99)
5) 12 one-hour sessions with 13 email follow ups – $1,569.95 (original price – $1599.95)
Contact Information: If you are interested in one or more of the packages, please send me an email at email@example.com to schedule a free 20-minute consultation call (available via telephone, Skype, and Google Hangout).