Have you ever used your creativity to serve others?
How does it make you feel?
When I use my creativity to serve others, my heart opens and fills up with gratitude.
Click here to listen today’s podcast and learn more about how I use my creativity as an artist-in-residence for Smith Center for Healing and the Arts at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to serve others. A poem from my book, That Which Awakens Me: A Creative Woman’s Poetic Memoir of Self-Discovery is included. Enjoy!
PS: The photo collage includes artwork made by military family members at Walter Reed.
Opening Your Creative Heart Coaching Special Discount:
From February 1 to March 31, I am offering a special discount package on my creativity coaching services. See details below.
My Creativity Coaching Practice: Click here to read more about my approach and background as a creativity coach.
Discount Period: The creativity coaching packages must be purchased via PayPal by March 31, 2014. They must be used by July 31, 2014.
Fees and Services:
1) 1 one-hour session with 2 email follow ups – $99.95 (original price – $139.95)
2) 3 one-hour sessions with 4 email follow ups – $359.95 (original price – $389.95)
3) 6 one-hour sessions with 7 email follow ups – $769.95 (original price – $799.95)
4) 9 one-hour sessions with 10 email follow ups – $1,169.99 (original price – $1,199.99)
5) 12 one-hour sessions with 13 email follow ups – $1,569.95 (original price – $1599.95)
Contact Information: If you are interested in one or more of the packages, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free 20-minute consultation call (available via telephone, Skype, and Google Hangout).