Happy Creativity Thursday!
Do you know what creativity looks like in your life?
Do you need to open your creative heart?
Do you know what your creative voice sounds like? Are you able to access it? What is it telling you?
Are you ready to give birth to your creativity?
Do you need support and tips on how to give birth to your creativity or navigate your creative process?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, join me on Thursday, April 24 for the “Giving Birth to Your Creativity” online workshop from 8:30 p.m. EST to 10:00 p.m. EST. The online 90 minute workshop will offer a small group of five participants the following:
- Creative Self-Care Practices (breathing exercises, guided meditation, affirmation, and kind and gentle office yoga for your eyes, hands, mouth, and shoulders).
- Ice Breaker Exercise and Sharing Circle.
- Talk on “Giving Birth to Your Creativity with a Creativity Recipe.”
- Journaling Exercises with Sharing Circle and Creativity Coaching Feedback.
- Action Planning Steps and Tips for Giving Birth to Your Creativity.
- Two free creative coaching email check-ins (one in May and one in June).
- A special discount on creativity coaching sessions and packages.
The workshop is based on exercises and information contained in my book, That Which Awakens Me: A Creative Woman’s Poetic Memoir of Self-Discovery (available on Amazon). It will be delivered via conference call on FreeConferenceCall.com. So all you need to participate is your telephone. Once you register and pay for the workshop, I will email you an agenda with handouts, the special discount on creativity coaching sessions, and the telephone number for the conference call.
Click here to register and pay the workshop fee of $23.95 on Eventbrite.
PS: The “Giving Birth to Your Creativity” online workshop will be offered again on May 15 and June 19 from 8:30 p.m. EST to 10:00 p.m. EST for $23.95. Stay tune for more details on how to register in the coming weeks.