Happy Yoga Monday!
What is the highlight of your yoga practice?
The highlight of my practice is being kind and gentle with myself and taking my practice off of the mat and into my daily life (doing Tadasana at work while I am seated or breathing deeply as a mindfulness reminder when I am doing email).
Yoga has given me an arsenal of tools that help me handle stress better. Here are some of my stress relief tools.
1) Taking a lot of time to center myself with pranayama exercises (three-part breath, alternate nostril breathing, and humming).
2) Cleansing my chakras with sound vibration through mantra chanting as I give myself reiki healing touch.
3) Yin poses that help me massage my connective tissue.
4) Learning sacred mantras (Gayatri Mantra) to close my practice and chanting a sea of OMs.
5) Saying Namaste and bowing at the end of my practice.
Are you at Jackie’s on the Reef in this photo?
Hi Val. I was at a Hilton Resort in Montego Bay.