It’s Friday confession time. One of my favorite past times is writing and sharing six-word memoirs on the Smith Magazine six-word memoir web site. Today, I posted one that I wrote during a six-word memoir networking icebreaker held on Day #2 of the Blogalicious 2010 conference. After posting it, I rediscovered 30 (yes 30) six-word memoirs I posted. See below. Some of them are gonna show up in my next book Digital Sisterhood: A Gen X-er Memoir on Life & the Internet.
Do you have a six-word memoir? Share it.
Go ahead and join the six-word memoir movement on Smith Magazine’s site: http://www.smithmag.net. It’s a lot of fun!
My 31 Six-Word Memoirs About Digital Sisterhood & Digital Life: http://www.smithmag.net/community/people.php/Ananda_Leeke
- digital sisterhood. community. connection. collaboration. commerce.
- President Obama is social media king.
- Whitehouse.gov is my favorite YouTube channel.
- I celebrate One Web Day annually.
- Click. NPR. I hear it online.
- CBS.com. Young and the Restless anytime.
- Pandora.com is my favorite radio station.
- My laptop is my online television.
- YouTube is my favorite television show.
- Keep in Touch. Please Facebook me.
- My dad is 70. Facebook cyberactivist.
- Recycle. Buy Sprint Reclaim Smart Phone.
- Millenials. GenY. GenX. American Digital Generation.
- iPad. iPhone. iPod. I want them.
- Digital Divide. Fill the gaps now.
- Net Neutrality. Digital Justice. When When?
- Changed us. Internet. 40+ years old.
- Blogging. Conversations. Creativity. Connections. Collaborations. Communities.
- Blogging helps women find their voice.
- Sisterhood the Blog. Women their stories.
- Sisterhood the Blog. 21st Century Revolution.
- Sisterhood the Blog. Feminine web frontier.
- WWW. Web 1.0. 2.0 Social Media
- Dating. Love@AOL. Match.com. Black Planet. Craigslist.
- Blog. Micro Blog. Audio Blog. Vblog.
- Twitter. 140 words. Tweets. Tweetfest. Tweetups.
- iVillage. NetNoir. NiaOnline. MySpace. Facebook. Ning.
- NiaOnline. Digital Diva Shero. Cheryl McKissack.
- Blogger. Blogging While Brown. BlogHer. Blogalicious.
- 1995. Visit AOL. You’ve Got Mail.I
- Yoga. Creativity. Internet Geek. Ananda Leeke.
Wow! You’ve got the six word memoir down! Love your blog. Found you on SheWrites, and I’m glad I did.