March is about to happen in a few days. Mark your calendars for my upcoming events. I am participating in a NYC art exhibit on March 11 and having a book talk and signing on March 14 in DC. Please see the dates below. Hope you can join me!
Enjoy your day!
Peace, Creativity, Compassion, Gratitude, and Joyful expectations for a fabulous March,
Ananda’s March Events
1. Celebrate National Women’s History Month on March 4 by tuning into Ananda Leeke Live! from 9:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. EST for an author talk about the power of the sacred feminine, goddesses, sisterhood, feminism, and womanism in Ananda’s artwork, poetic memoir That Which Awakens Me, and debut novel Love’s Troubadours – Karma: Book One. She will also discuss her new book project Sisterhood, the Blog: Soundbytes from the 21st Century Woman’s Online Revolution. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ananda-leeke-live
2. Listen to Ananda honor International Women’s Day with woman-centered poetry and reflections on March 8 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/anandaleeke
3. Practice online yoga with Ananda for 15 minutes on March 10 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:15 a.m. to honor National Women and Girls HIV/AID Awareness Day. http://stickam.com/anandaleeke
Photo Credit: Leigh Mosley (the greatest photographer in the universe! – www.leighmosley.com)
4. Come see Ananda’s wire sculpture “Erzulie’s Black Heart” at the Caribbean Cultural Center African Diaspora Institute’s exhibition “Wearing Spirit: Aesthetically Personifying the Feminine in African Sacred Traditions” from March 11 to May 24 in New York City. The opening reception will be held on March 11 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Visit www.cccadi.org.
5. Attend an author talk and book signing for Ananda’s new book That Which Awakens Me: A Creative Woman’s Poetic Memoir of Self-Discovery on March 14 from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Historical Society of Washington, DC, 801 K Street, NW at Mount Vernon Square metro. She will also discuss her debut novel Love’s Troubadours – Karma: Book One. Visit www.historydc.org.
6. Calling all creative women! Join Ananda for a free creative coaching session on March 25 from 9:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. EST that explores the nine blocks to women’s creativity. Ananda will use creative coaching exercises in her new book That Which Awaken’s Me to guide the session. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ananda-leeke-live
7. Take a deep breath and experience Ananda’s free kind and gentle yoga Meetup on March 28 from 11:30 a.m. to 12 noon at Malcolm X-Meridian Hill Park in DC. The class will be dedicated to National Women’s History Month, National Women and Girls HIV/AID Day, and National Nutrition Month. http://yoga.meetup.com/584.