Feel free to send me a note below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.607.3509.
Looking for an online community to explore mindfulness, self-care, and wellness with? Join me and the over 400 members of the A Mindful Cup of Tea Facebook Group. We discuss and share our reflections on and resources about mindfulness, self-care, and wellness.
Need mindfulness, self-care, and wellness tips and resources?
Wanna “MAKE YOUR BREATH YOUR BFF” with guided meditations?
Need to learn about mindful self-care, mindful creativity, mindful communication, mindful at work, mindful technology, and mindful leadership for your life, relationships, career, or business?
Subscribe and listen to the over 100 episodes of the Thriving Mindfully Podcast.
Got a few minutes to watch a video that will inspire you to live, create, and work mindfully? Subscribe to and watch the #ThrivingMindfully Video Series.
If you live or visit the DC metropolitan area, check out the #ThrivingMindfully Meetup Group events including the weekly Mindful Monday Meditation class at Qi Kratom CBD Tea.
Check Out My Favorite Meditation, Mindfulness, Wellness & Yoga Authors, Teachers & Trainers
- Meditation teacher and author Tara Brach
- Meditation teacher, author, and Buddhist nun Pema Chodron
- Author and alternative health doctor Deepak Chopra
- Yoga teacher and author Yael Flusberg
- Meditation teacher, author, peace activist, and Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh
- Mindfulness meditation and yoga teacher and restorative justice specialist Rashid Hughes
- Meditation and yoga teacher Faith Hunter
- Meditation teacher and author Ruth King
- Self-compassion author and professor Kristin Neff
Meditation teacher and author Sharon Salzberg
- Meditation and mindfulness teacher La Sarmiento
- Maternity lifestyle maven, wellness & birth coach/doula, yoga teacher, and author Latham Thomas
- Meditation teacher and author Spring Washam
- Mindful Techie consultant and trainer Meico Marquette Whitlock
- Meditation teacher, author, and Zen priest Rev. angel Kyodo williams Sensei
- Meditation and yoga teacher, author, and pyschotherapist Kimberly Wilson
Check Out My Favorite Mindfulness & Yoga Centers, Conferences, Communities, Institutes & Universities
- Agape International Spiritual Center – Agape University and Guided Meditation
- Big Bear Retreat Center (CA)
- Center for Mindful Self-Compassion
- Chopra Center Free Meditation Series
- East Bay Meditation Center
- Embrace Yoga Studio (DC)
- Flow Yoga Center (DC)
- Heart Refuge Mindfulness Community for People of Color (DC)
- Insight Community of Washington, DC – People of Color Sangha (scroll down page)
- Insight Meditation Society
- Institute of African American Mindfulness
- Kripalu Center
- Mindful Leadership Summit
- Mindful Life Conference
- Naropa University
- Omega Institute
- Plum Village
- Satchiananda Ashram – Yogaville
- Spirit Rock Meditation Center
- Spiritual Essence Yoga Studio (MD – DMV)
- Unity of Washington, DC’s Meditation Ministry and Events
- Wisdom 2.0 Conference
Check Out My Favorite Lifestyle, Mindfulness, Wellness & Yoga Magazines and Websites
- Live Happy
- Mantra Yoga & Health
- Oprah & The Oprah Magazine
- Thrive Global
- Yoga Journal