I am thrilled and grateful you stopped by. Here are few things you should know about me.
My name is Ananda Leeke. I am an award-winning wellness professional, author, and artist, who discovered the power and practice of self-care when my career as a lawyer, an investment banker, and a digital communications professional stressed me out, caused burnout, and did not produce the level of success I expected. During my healing journey, I studied and practiced meditation, yoga, reiki, journaling, art-making, and creative writing. They helped me develop self-care practices and become resilient. As a result, I became a certified yoga + mindfulness teacher, reiki master practitioner, sound healer, and artist-in-residence for the Smith Center for Healing and the Arts.
7-Day Self-Care Challenge: What Is It?
Before you read any further, watch my video.
I believe everyone has a right to self-care. Self-care is a birthright and a practice that calls us to nurture our spirit, heart, mind, body, and life in ways that uplift us. Self-care is essential to our spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical, and well-being.
What I have found in my work with coaching clients and mission-driven companies, organizations, and communities is that many of us just don’t understand how important our self-care is. That’s why I created the 7-Day Self-Care Challenge (May 10-16) to help us all reclaim our birthright to self-care and recommit to practicing self-care with small steps each day.
I decided to host the challenge during Digital Wellness Month, National Meditation Month, National Mental Health Month, and National Women’s Health Week in May to bring awareness to the a cross-section of communities I support.
What I Can Do for You
I am here to do 3 things as your Self-Care Coach during the 7-Day Self-Care Challenge:
- Help you claim your birthright to self-care with intention and mindfulness.
- Teach you how to practice self-care with the Thriving Mindfully Academy’s Recipe of Weekly Self-Care Themes.
- Support you in you in taking self-care actions steps with affirmation and accountability,
Get Started with Self-Care Check-In Quiz
Take a big breath in through your nose and release it out through your mouth. Do it a few more times. Next, read each question and then take a deep breath before you answer “yes” or “no.”
- Do you know what self-care is?
- Do you believe you are worthy of self-care?
- Are you practicing self-care on a daily basis?
- Do you struggle with making time to practice self-care?
- Are you stressed out?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, anxious, or burned out?
- Do you need support in practicing self-care?
Congratulations if you answered YES to 1 or more of the questions! You have met the requirements to be a part of the Thriving Mindfully 7-Day Self-Care Tribe.
Sign Up for 7-Day Self-Care Challenge!
Follow the 3 steps below.
Step 2: After you sign up for the mailing list, you will receive a welcome email that invites you to join the Private Facebook Group. Go ahead and join it. If you don’t have a Facebook account, please join Facebook for the 7-Day Self-Care Challenge. You can always delete your account once the challenge is over.
Step 3: Mark these dates on your calendar and plan to join me and the other members of the 7-Day Self-Care Tribe for Facebook Live check-in sessions.
- Saturday, May 9 at 8-9 PM ET: Early Bird Check-In
- Sunday, May 10 at 9-10 AM ET: Challenge Kick-Off
- Wednesday, May 13 at 8-9 PM ET: Midweek Check-In
- Saturday, May 16 at 8-9 PM ET: Challenge Celebration
See you in the Private Facebook Group!
PS: Invite your family, friends, and colleagues to join you! Have them sign up here.