It’s been a year since the COVID-19 pandemic changed how we live, communicate, learn, work, shop, play, and do business in the world. So much has happened to us. So much continues to happen to us. One of the best ways we can move through these changes is to remind ourselves WE MATTER. We are worthy. We deserve to take care of ourselves first!
Do you know you are the most important person in your life?
YES YOU ARE!
You deserve to make yourself a PRIORITY this year!
One way you can make yourself a priority is with a retreat. A retreat helps you carve out time and space see your full self in a mirror and in the present moment. It gives you an opportunity to come face-to-face with your vulnerabilities, challenges, wins, and losses. It can also help you set intentions and create shifts in how you choose to show up in your life, relationships, career, and business.
Stop right where you are and treat this moment as your personal invitation to make a mindful self-care commitment and check in with yourself each season during the Thriving Mindfully Academy’s Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter Virtual Retreats. During the virtual retreats, you will:
- Practice mindful self-care with deep breathing exercises, a mindfulness meditation with self-touch, and gentle chair yoga
- Learn how to align and manage your energy with the wisdom of the Spring Equinox, Summer Solstice, Autumn Equinox, Winter Solstice, New Moon, Full Moon, and crystal therapy
- Participate in an intuitive movement exercise and a sound bath meditation that will help you open your heart to release and forgive
- Reflect on and journal about what’s working and not working in your life and career, and what’s getting in your way
- Set intentions and identify the resources, action steps, and accountability support you need to manifest who you want to be and what you want to manifest in your life and career
- Create a self-celebration plan to appreciate your small, medium, and big wins
A Zoom video link will be emailed to you once you register for the online retreat. Get more details on the retreat schedule below.
Click the links below and buy your tickets today! Give a retreat ticket to a loved one, friend or colleague.