The official Blogging While Brown Conference photo taken by Freddy O – http://www.freddyo.com
NOTE: I am seated in the second row in between the two ladies wearing black.
Happy Tuesday! Happy Summer! Happy Belated Father’s Day!
Today I am writing a very short post about the 2009 Blogging While Brown (BWB) Conference that I attended on June 19 and 20 in Chicago. It was a fabulous experience! Wonderful people ! Fantastic information! And so much inspiration! I am glad I went to both the 2008 and 2009 conferences. I will post a longer BWB update later in the week. I’ll also post about my Chicago art adventures. In the meantime, I thought you might like to watch videos that feature BWB conference sessions. They were taped by NextGenWeb, a BWB conference sponsor. Click here to watch the 5 videos: http://www.nextgenweb.org/news-and-blog-clips/nextgenweb-blogging-while-brown.
If you would like to read additional BWB upates written by conference participants, see the links below.
1) BWB Conference founder Gina McCauley (includes several videos)
2) BWB Conference program chairperson Shawn Williams, founder of Dallas South blog
3) BWB Conference participant Megan Smith, Blogher representative at BWB
4) BWB Conference participant “Awesomely Luvvie,” a Chicago native
5) BWB Conference participant Adria Richards’ Flickr BWB photos
6) BWB Conference participant Talia Whyte
FYI – I am planning to host a special episode of BAP Living Radio on July 5th that discusses lessons learned from the 2009 BWB conference. Stay tuned for more details and the list of guest panelists.
Peace and Creativity,